Infection Prevention to Protect Our Guests
Your well-being is a top priority for us. Over the past few weeks, we have bolstered our existing Enhanced Cleaning Program, to improve the hygiene at our hotel. In an effort to protect our guests and staff, Myer Hotels has implemented new enhanced cleaning guidelines throughout all of our properties, as recommended by our national brands, CDC, state, and local agencies,
including focused attention to high-touch areas in each guest room and the hotel.
Prior to reopening our teams met weekly to develop and implement new enhanced cleaning guidelines. It is important to us, from a service standpoint, that all guests feel safe and secure. We plan to continue the award-winning level of service we have become known for.
How can Coronavirus be spread?
Person to Person. You can become infected by coming into close contact with someone who has the virus A person who has the virus can cough, sneeze, or talk and transfer the virus to someone else by their respiratory droplets By touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then by touching your mouth, nose or eyes
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR HAVE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS
Steps to protect our guest with our Enhanced Cleaning Program
- Promote social distancing at check-in/check out
- Sanitize and disinfect credit card pads, pens, key cards, and counters after each guest
- We have made hand sanitizer available in all public areas
- Employees are equired masks are worn anytime an individual is in a public space or when working in an office where physical distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained
- Employees are required to wear gloves when cleaning a guest room and then remove them immediately when done and put on new gloves before entering another guest room.
- Everything in a guest room is sanitized and disinfected
- The handling of soiled laundry has been prioritized during Covid-19. As laundry is compiled staff is required not to shake the linens or towels in order to prevent potential aerosolization of the virus or other germs.
- Employees are required to wash your uniform and mask daily.
- Employees are asked about their health status before they return to work from a sick day (even if they were out with a headache) will be documented in the employee’s file and employee privacy will be in place.
- Temperatures will be required to be taken daily. If a temperature reads 100.4 or more the employee will be not allowed to work. Employee privacy is one of our utmost concerns and this information will only be seen by management.
- Maintain a contact log for all persons coming into the hotel. Registering their date, time, name, contact information, the person they are meeting with, and if they have had COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days that has.
- Employees are required to use hand sanitizer in-between hand washings
- External signs on doors alerting visitors to restrictions on entry and movement in and around the hotel as well as any applicable guidelines and expectations.
- All public areas will be constantly sanitized and disinfected (door handles, telephones, toilet seats, and handles, water faucets, light switches, elevator doors and buttons, luggage carts, water fountains, pool chairs and tables, pop and ice machines)
- Sanitize housekeeping carts daily after using them
We will rely on the CDC and other local and federal guidance to change and update this form as needed.
If one of our employees contact COVID 19 we will contact Taney County Health Department and follow all CDC guidelines on how to handle a situation where an employee has contacted Covid-19.