– Entries must be photos of Branson or the Ozarks in springtime.
– Photos must be digital, in its original state, and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame. Violators will be disqualified.
– Entries will not be accepted unless submitted to email@example.com before or on April 30, 2022.
– Entries will be judged by voters who visit Myer Hospitality sites on the Internet or on Facebook. Ties will be decided by a member of the Myer Hospitality Team. All decisions are final. Myer Hospitality reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate, lewd, or does not conform to stated contest rules.
– By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted may be used by the Myer Hospitality for promotion of this contest and future social media posts, promotions, or ads.
– Submissions will not be accepted after the deadline of April 30, 2022.
– There is no monetary prize. The winner will be awarded a one night stay in one of Myer Hospitality’s six award-winning hotels. Prize subject to availability. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Prize may not be used on the following blackout dates:
- May 27-30, 2022
- July 1-3, 2022
- September 2-4, 2022
- October 13-15, 2022
- November 4-12, 2022
- November 18-19, 2022
- November 24-26, 2022
– The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. The winner will also be announced on Myer social media sites.
– Email addresses will not be sold or shared with any other company or organization.