As a family owned and operated business based on Christian principles, Myer Hotels is pleased to offer hotel accommodations ideal for families traveling together. Several of the six hotels’ amenities are specifically tailored for kids.
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Most hotels offer a game room and some include a pool table too
- Refrigerators in guest rooms
- Microwaves in guest rooms
- HBO Family rather than regular HBO
- No adult pay-per-view
- Two-sink vanities in guest rooms
- Family suites with extra space
- Connecting rooms
Additionally all six Myer Hotels are in ideal locations throughout Branson, which is full of family-friendly, kid-oriented activities and attractions.
- The Best Western Center Pointe Inn is adjacent to the incredible Titanic Museum Attraction; across from The Clay Cooper Theater; next to the Starlite Theater. Walk to the Branson Ferris Wheel next to The Tracks Family Fun Park (offering go-karts, mini golf, bumper boats, kids rides and more) and across from Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The hotel is half-mile fromWhite Water Theme Park. This hotel is in the heart of Branson’s entertainment area with shows and attractions within walking distance.
- The Best Western Music Capital Inn is directly across from the Shoji Tabuchi Show and is near Hamner Variety Theater the Pierce Arrow Theater; within a half-mile of the IMAX complex, The Butterfly Palace; located on the Red Route for easy navigation to Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and Silver Dollar City Amusement Park. Mini Golf located just down the street.
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows has a mountain lodge theme with wildlife on display that kids will love; located on Gretna Road for easy traffic navigation to both the Branson RecPlex, Branson Hills Shopping, Branson Landing, Branson Meadows Shopping, Branson Mill Craft Village and Highway 76; close to the Sight & Sound Theater, and Mansion Theater. Mini golf just a block away. Kids love our talking bear too!
- The Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills is around the corner from Branson’s Dinosaur Canyon and Pirates Cove miniature golf; near Ride The Ducks and The Tracks Family Fun Park, conveniently located in the quiet, relaxing Thousand Hills area just a block away from the fun and activity of Highway 76’s theaters and attractions…truly the best of both worlds when traveling with kids! The Grand Village shopping area is very close to the hotel as well. Like to Golf? The hotel is overlooking the Thousand Hills Golf Course.
- The Quality Inn West is the closest hotel in Branson to Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and Silver Dollar City Amusement Park; across from the IMAX complex; around the corner from The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure. This hotel is surrounded by great dining options including Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, IHOP, McFarlains, Olive Garden and Golden Corral.
- The Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive is located in Thousand Hills, near Branson’s Dinosaur Canyon and Pirates Cove miniature golf and Thousand Hills 18 hole golf course, near Ride The Ducks and The Tracks Family Fun Park. Just a block from Highway 76 theaters and attractions…and fun dining spots! The Grand Village Shopping Village is very close too.